Upping your adrenaline levels to superhero-status has never been easier – just get your friends together, slip into your gear, set your laser phaser on “stun” and blast away!
Expect multi-coloured lasers slicing through the darkness, spine-tingling music blasting away and the sounds of huffing and puffing as you and your mates try to avoid the dreaded last-place nickname of “Laser Brain”. Team up or go solo – it’s up to you how you want to play… Timezone Laser Tag arenas are top-notch custom-built spaces that immerse players in an exciting interactive arena and are often themed – play them all, and let us know your favourite!
Height <110cm: Cannot play
Height >110cm: Is permitted to play
- Children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult in the briefing room at all times
- All players must be wearing shoes and must be fully clothed
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons at any time
- If you are prone to seizures or epileptic fits, you are not permitted to play Timezone Laser Tag
- Whilst inside the maze, please do not run, do not climb, no combat rolls, no physical contact and no abusive language
- Customers who appear to be intoxicated will be refused entry
|Rouse Hill||Coolangatta||Forest Hill||Midland|