Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises without prior consent by Management.
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgement and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Timezone takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However Timezone will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person’s negligence (including the negligence of Timezone) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Timezone.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this Powercard like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed as we accept no responsibility. Register your details in venue or on our website and we may be able to transfer your Powertickets and cash balance. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone venues within Australia only. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Timezone goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and Powertickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and Powertickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
Register your Powercard at www.timezone.com.au
Online Birthday Party Booking Terms and Conditions
- You are entitled to the benefit of a series on non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of birthday party bookings via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance TIMEZONE encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. TIMEZONE reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be paid through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be paid at any TIMEZONE venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- TIMEZONE uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time.
- TIMEZONE does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document – it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release TIMEZONE from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of TIMEZONE honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party confirmations cannot be replaced.
- TIMEZONE reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any TIMEZONE birthday party package. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time by posting the revised terms on this website.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of 3 business days’ notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- There is a minimum of 8 guests required for each birthday party booking.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of or unless prior consent is given by management.
- If your birthday party package includes food and/or beverages, your birthday party group will either be eating in the venue’s party room, subject to availability.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- TIMEZONE birthday parties run for the following approximate length of time:
i. Two (2) hours.
- Where your birthday party package includes access to party tables, the tables will be available for up to 30 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible. Please check this upon booking with a venue.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before the time that the birthday party is scheduled to occur:
i. Final number of guests attending;
ii. Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances; and
iii. If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras (if applicable to the venue you have booked with).
- Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- The minimum age for children at TIMEZONE parties is 5 years old. There is no maximum age.
- Timezone has a colour system for games based on the type of game. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows:
i. RED Swipers are ticket games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
ii. YELLOW Swipers are video games and are available for the entire duration of your party based on the venue and chosen package.
iii. PURPLE Swipers are prize games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
iv. GREEN Swipers are attraction-based games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
v. BLUE Swipers are restricted or featured games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
vi. ORANGE Swipers are photo booth style games and may only have a selected number of plays based on the venue and chosen package.
Online Shop – Prizes and Wishlist
- Prizes and Powerticket prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in Powertickets.
- The Wishlist found on timezone.com.au must be used as a guide only.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- TIMEZONE AUSTRALIA reserves the right.
- Playtime reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by publishing the updated terms on this website.
- TIMEZONE AUSTRALIA does not take any responsibility if product descriptions are incorrect and do not represent actual product.
- Online redemption coming soon. Please contact your nearest TIMEZONE to redeem prizes.